Note: This is a pre-order and the product is currently in production. It’s expected to ship 2021-07-20. This product started shipping 2021-07-23.
This fan controller is designed with two things in mind, simplicity and high power output. It has three 4-pin PWM-mode fan headers powered by a PCI-E 6-pin connector. A total of 120W output power is available, freely distributed across the three headers. There’s both an on-board thermal sensor and optional external sensor for heatsink or coolant temperature. A single on-board button lets you select between the pre-defined control modes. An I2C slave interface enables extended functionality using an EVC2, Arduino, Raspberry Pi or similar device. This includes fan speed monitoring, custom fan curves, fan stop control and more.
- 1x EFC Easy Fan Controller
- 1x Thermistor cable 1 m (flat tip)
- 1x Thermistor cable 1 m (waterproof tip)
- 1x I2C cable XH2.5 3-pin to 2.54mm 1×3-pin 0.5 m
- 1x Double-sided tape 50 x 30 x 3 mm (attached to the back of the PCB)
- 3x 4-pin PWM fan headers (FAN1, FAN2, FAN3)
- 1x thermistor cable header (TS1), XH 2-pin (10kohm B25/50=3950 or 3380)
- 1x on-board thermistor (TS2)
- 1x PCI-E 6-pin power connector
- Output power max 120W (10A @ 12V)
- Dimensions 66.4 x 46.4 mm
- Mounting hole dimensions 60 x 40 mm M3