Introducing the new EFC-SB from ElmorLabs, developed in collaboration with renowned overclocker Skatterbencher. This high-performance fan controller boasts a sleek white, black, and yellow color scheme, with a durable 3D-printed case that’s both stylish and practical.
The EFC-SB has been designed with both simplicity and power in mind. With three 4-pin PWM-mode fan headers, all powered by a PCI-E 6-pin connector, you’ll have access to a whopping 120W of output power, which can be freely distributed across the three headers to suit your needs. This latest version adds new warning features that notifies the user when temperatures are high or the fans are not spinning. And as before it includes an on-board thermal sensor and an optional external sensor for heatsink or coolant temperature. With a single on-board button, you can easily select between pre-defined control modes, while an I2C slave interface allows for extended functionality using an EVC2, Arduino, Raspberry Pi, or similar device. This includes fan speed monitoring, custom fan curves, fan stop control, and much more. Whether you’re an experienced overclocker or just looking to optimize your system’s cooling performance, the EFC-SB is the perfect tool for the job. With its powerful output, advanced features, and stylish design, it’s sure to become a favorite among PC enthusiasts everywhere.
- 1x ElmorLabs EFC-SB (circuit board)
- 2x Thermistor cable 1 m (black, flat tip)
- 2x Thermistor cable 1 m (yellow, waterproof tip)
- 1x I2C cable XH2.5 3-pin to XH2.5 3-pin 0.5 m
- 1x Double-sided tape 50 x 30 x 3 mm (attached to the back of the PCB)
- 1x 3d printed case
- 3x 4-pin PWM fan headers (FAN1, FAN2, FAN3)
- 1x thermistor cable header (TS1), XH 2-pin (10kohm B25/50=3950 or 3380)
- 1x on-board thermistor (TS2)
- 1x PCI-E 6-pin power connector
- Output power max 120W (10A @ 12V)
- Dimensions 66.4 x 46.4 mm
- Mounting hole dimensions 60 x 40 mm M3