Please or Register to create posts and topics.

EVC2 Beta Software

Hi Elmor,

Thanx for your quick reply! Let me test first using VMOD/REFIN method, I will get back to you 😉

Have a good one, talk later then.

Cheers,

Beano

Quote from Phillip Jansen van Rensburg on 2021-01-27, 16:38

Hi Elmor,

Thanx for your quick reply! Let me test first using VMOD/REFIN method, I will get back to you 😉

Have a good one, talk later then.

Cheers,

Beano

Sure, let me know if you need any help setting that up. Usually the easiest ways to get fast replies is to join the Discord channel 🙂

Will do, thanx Mate!

Hello.

I need clone all settings from chips IR3567B for my RX580 MSI armor.

If I buy clear new IR3567B from China , can I do it via EVC2SX ? (read from original on MSI PCB and then write to new chip)

Thank you.

Hello,

is it possible to support uP9508Q?

It would be very cool. It is the controller on MSI Z270 Gaming Pro Carbon and i would like to use higher voltage then the 1.52V allowed by BIOS, when using dry ice on my 7600K.

Thank you.

This software will be work with usb-i2c interface cp2112?

Uploaded files:
  • 7D922A22-A659-43C2-A130-7373CC4EDBDF.jpeg
Quote from hrum on 2021-05-04, 19:37

This software will be work with usb-i2c interface cp2112?

Hello, the software only works with the EVC2 hardware.

Quote from 0x54_0x6F_0x6D on 2021-05-02, 18:14

Hello,

is it possible to support uP9508Q?

It would be very cool. It is the controller on MSI Z270 Gaming Pro Carbon and i would like to use higher voltage then the 1.52V allowed by BIOS, when using dry ice on my 7600K.

Thank you.

Yes it should be possible. Did you also recently ask about it on Discord?

Quote from ZeroCold on 2021-04-26, 23:52

Hello.

I need clone all settings from chips IR3567B for my RX580 MSI armor.

If I buy clear new IR3567B from China , can I do it via EVC2SX ? (read from original on MSI PCB and then write to new chip)

Thank you.

Hello,

Sorry this function is not supported.

Scalable. Good companies will be able to offer custom software development services that allow them to grow over time instead of being tied down to a specific budget. They will be able to grow their team with the right technology and understand that the size of their team is just as important as the number of features they can develop in a given time frame https://mlsdev.com. This ensures that the best practices in software development continue to be used, allowing the company to continually increase its service offerings. Collaborative. A dedicated team has the skills and knowledge necessary to collaborate effectively with other departments within the company. When working with a software development company, this collaboration will often lead to new ventures, new hires and a better understanding of what the client needs.