Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Voltmod of inno3D RTX 3090 iChill X4

Hi folks,

first of all i hope i‘m posting in the correct area. If not please write me a message so i can post it again in the correct area and a mod can delete this thread afterwards or just move it to the correct area if possible 🙂

I’m thinking about getting the RTX 3090 iChill X4 from inn3D.

I want to Voltmod this card with an evc but my problem is that i couldn‘t find informations online where the SDA and SCL Points are on that card or if it even has one so i don‘t have to solder the wires directly to the chip which wiuld be way to difficult for me.

So does anyone know if that card has solder points for SDA and SCL and if so where they are located on the board (picture of the pcb with marked points would be great because i couldn‘t find one yet)

Also i don‘t know which controller this specific card uses because they are all completely sold out on every store and i also wanted to know 100% sure a voltmod is (relatively) easy to do and i don‘t have to solder to the legs of the chip.

Thanks in advance to everyone helping me abd sorry for my english skills it‘s because  english isn’t my native language

Hello, you're in the right section 🙂

I don't have any experience with this card and can't seem to find any PCB pictures or information about the controllers. Until such details are known I can't really tell you if it's possible to use it with the EVC2 or not.