This product is sold out and will not be restocked
The P80DB1L card allows you to display motherboard debug information sent to port 80 on the LPC bus, even if there’s no on-board display on your motherboard. It uses an Altera/Intel Max V CPLD which decodes the debug data and displays them on a 7-segment display. The prerequisite is that there’s a TPM or LPC debug header on the motherboard. Pinouts of the card, cables and standard motherboard headers can be found here.
This product comes with:
- 8 and 30 cm cables for ASUS/Gigabyte motherboards (2×5 2.00mm LPC/TPM header)
- 8 and 30 cm cables for MSI motherboards (2×7 2.0mm JTPM header)
- 8 and 30 cm cables for ASRock motherboards (2×9 2.0mm TMPS header)
- 8 and 30 cm cables for power and reset buttons (front panel header)
- 3M double sided tape 20×46 mm