This is a pre-order listing. Estimated delivery time early May 2021.
This product is made for heating the PCB around a CPU or GPU to prevent board issues with memory chips or voltage regulators that may not work properly with sub-ambient cooling. Condensation is also much reduced when using this heating solution allowing your system to operate at low temperature for extended durations.
The HOT heating solution has four individually controlled thermal zones which can be monitored and controlled by connecting it to an EVC2SX over I2C. The solution consists of two parts, one controller and one heater which are connected through a cable. With heating capabilities of up to 120W powered by a PCI-E 6-pin cable it will keep your board at ambient temperature even when using most extreme cooling.
- Input power 12V (PCI-E 6-pin)
- Input current max 12A (fused)
- Heating power ~120W
- Dimensions (Controller)
- 40 x 32 x 1.6 mm
- Dimensions (Backplate)
- 90 x 100 x 2.0 mm
- Mounting holes (Controller)
- Dimensions 24.3 x 27.2 mm
- Hole size M2 2.2 mm
- Mounting holes (Backplate)
- Socket 115x
- Socket 1700
- Socket 1366/2066
- Nvidia 20-series (52.82 x 52.82 mm, 70.5 x 70.5 mm)
- Nvidia 30-series (59 x 67.5 mm)
- HOT Controller
- HOT Backplate
- Cable for connecting Controller & Backplate 30 cm
- Thermal pad for backplate (100x100x8, 6 W/mK)