The AMPLE1P is a 20A capable power card implemented using a single-phase step-down buck converter. It is optimized for operating from a 12V power supply but can work with down to 4.5V input. At the maximum output current and voltage, it achieves up to 91.5% efficiency. The output voltage can be controlled using the on-board variable resistor. By connecting it to an EVC2 device, the output voltage can be digitally monitored and controlled.
- Output voltage adjustable 1.0-3.4 V using the on-board potentiometer (range can be increased by adding your own potentiometer)
- Nominal input voltage 12 V (functional from 4.5 V up to 16 V)
- Max output current 20 A (thermally limited). Active cooling may be required to achieve high output current.
- Efficiency at max output 91.5% (3.4 V, 20 A, 750 KHz)
- Switching frequency selectable between 300 KHz and 750 KHz
- OVP (+20%), OCP (24A) and OTP (Tj = 150*C)
- Output voltage can be monitored and adjusted using the EVC2 VMOD1-header
- Ships with a PCIE 6-pin power connector which can be soldered on by the user