Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumEVC2: MiscellaneousEVC2 Q&A
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

EVC2 Q&A

Page 1 of 6Next

Let me know if you have questions regarding this product, I'll try to reply as soon as possible.

When would the EVC2 be available?

Tomorrow if everything is going as expected.

edit: Slight hickup, but should still be this week.

PieterTW has reacted to this post.
PieterTW

Well that's a bust, the final verification samples are stuck in customs and estimated to be delivered on Monday. When they have arrived and been checked all will be ready.

Just ordered, but had a question. Will you be carrying the debug module as well? I'm in the USofA and they don't sell to the USofA. Can it be bought through you?

Thanks.

I do have a few units I could put up here, but they're in a different location than the current parts in the shop so they would have to be shipped separately. I'm still trying to figure out how to arrange it. I'll keep you posted.

I would greatly appreciate that!! 

Edit:

So what kind of software is coming with this? 

Will it allow for control of the 1080TI/2080TI K|ngP|n cards?

Thanks.

Quote from johnksss on 2019-07-02, 13:59

Edit:

Thanks.

It should be possible to control them, depends on which controller is being used. I'll look into it. The software is still under development, here's what it looks like for SPI flash read/write.

evc2_spi.PNG

In these videos (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiHscW5Scfc) (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_G7tWAh5ms) der8auer used the original software (evc v1b6) from the first iteration of your EVC1. Is this an option for users who wish to utilize your new EVC2? If so, what limitations or precautions should be observed?

Thanks!

Quote from elmor on 2019-07-05, 15:47
Quote from johnksss on 2019-07-02, 13:59

Edit:

Thanks.

It should be possible to control them, depends on which controller is being used. I'll look into it. The software is still under development, here's what it looks like for SPI flash read/write.

evc2_spi.PNG

okay, I sure hope that pans out as that's one of the main reasons I bought it.

Also, where do I download the software???

Page 1 of 6Next