This is a preorder for the AMPLE 20A Power Card. They are estimated to ship at the beginning of June 2020. If you order this product together with other items, the whole order will ship when all items are ready for delivery.
- Output voltage adjustable 1.0-3.4 V using the on-board potentiometer (range can be increased by adding your own potentiometer)
- Nominal input voltage 12 V (functional from 4.5 V up to 16 V)
- Max output current 20 A up to 2.0 V (thermally limited). Above 2.0 V active cooling is required to achieve high output current.
- Efficiency up to 90% (2.0 V, 10 A, 300 KHz)
- Switching frequency selectable between 300 KHz and 750 KHz
- Output ripple <50 mV
- OVP (+20%), OCP (24A) and OTP (Tj = 150*C)
- Output voltage can be monitored and adjusted using the EVC2 VMOD1-header
- Ships with a PCIE 6-pin power connector which can be soldered on by the user